منتديات مدارس طوخ الخاصة
أهلاً بكم في منتـديات مدارس طوخ الخاصة
*ملحوظة: بعد التسجيل يجب تفعيل العضوية من الإيميل
منتديات مدارس طوخ الخاصة
أهلاً بكم في منتـديات مدارس طوخ الخاصة
*ملحوظة: بعد التسجيل يجب تفعيل العضوية من الإيميل
منتديات مدارس طوخ الخاصة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورإحصائيات المنتدىالتسجيلدخولV for Vendetta  by Alan Moore, David Lloyd Photos16
V for Vendetta  by Alan Moore, David Lloyd Oouuuo10

Facebook fan page
المواضيع الأخيرة
» امتحانات هندسة للصف الثالث الإعدادي (الفصل الدراسي الأول)
V for Vendetta  by Alan Moore, David Lloyd Emptyالأحد فبراير 19, 2017 9:16 am من طرف elrayek

» المجموعة الكاملة من الــ BBC لتعلم اللغة الانجليزية Follow Me BBC Learning & BBC DVD English Plus
V for Vendetta  by Alan Moore, David Lloyd Emptyالأحد فبراير 19, 2017 9:15 am من طرف elrayek

» حصريا اجدد واحلى مقدمات تعبير
V for Vendetta  by Alan Moore, David Lloyd Emptyالسبت أغسطس 06, 2016 12:31 am من طرف elrayek

» أوائل الصف الثالث الثانوي (علمي علوم) بمدرسة طوخ الثانوية الخاصة 2012/2013
V for Vendetta  by Alan Moore, David Lloyd Emptyالسبت أغسطس 06, 2016 12:24 am من طرف elrayek

» امتحانات الصف الثالث الاعدادى الفصل الدراسى الاول لعام 2011 -2012
V for Vendetta  by Alan Moore, David Lloyd Emptyالأحد يناير 03, 2016 3:34 pm من طرف elrayek

» اهم كلمات اللغة الألمانية
V for Vendetta  by Alan Moore, David Lloyd Emptyالجمعة فبراير 21, 2014 3:15 pm من طرف ayman

» تقريري عن محاضرة عن الإنعاش القلبي الرئوي
V for Vendetta  by Alan Moore, David Lloyd Emptyالخميس أكتوبر 10, 2013 12:10 am من طرف سارة أيمن

» تقرير عن كتاب "رحلتي من الشك إلى الإيمان"
V for Vendetta  by Alan Moore, David Lloyd Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 13, 2013 1:53 pm من طرف سارة أيمن

» اقتباسات من كتاب "اندهش يا صديقي" لعبد الوهاب مطاوع
V for Vendetta  by Alan Moore, David Lloyd Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 13, 2013 1:50 pm من طرف سارة أيمن

» أوائل الصف الثالث الثانوي (علمي رياضة) بمدرسة طوخ الثانوية الخاصة 2012/2013
V for Vendetta  by Alan Moore, David Lloyd Emptyالثلاثاء سبتمبر 10, 2013 6:45 pm من طرف بسمة جميل

مواقع صديقة
To start blogging

V for Vendetta by Alan Moore, David Lloyd

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
بسمة جميل
مراقبـ
مراقبـ
بسمة جميل

انثى
عدد المساهمات : 1875
العمر : 27
العمل/الترفيه : طالبة
فصل : 2 ث لغات
مزاجي اليوم : V for Vendetta  by Alan Moore, David Lloyd Pi-ca-28
المهنة : V for Vendetta  by Alan Moore, David Lloyd Studen10
الهواية : V for Vendetta  by Alan Moore, David Lloyd Writin10
أوسمة العضو : V for Vendetta  by Alan Moore, David Lloyd Untitl11
نقاط : 24477
السٌّمعَة : 88
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/12/2008

V for Vendetta  by Alan Moore, David Lloyd Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: V for Vendetta by Alan Moore, David Lloyd   V for Vendetta  by Alan Moore, David Lloyd Emptyالأربعاء أغسطس 14, 2013 4:15 pm

Read from July 08 to 12, 2012

V for Vendetta  by Alan Moore, David Lloyd 5805

My Review:

That book was hard, it's not that light type of book, so it needs a lot of concentration
AND a dictionary. But, it's amazing. It's totally worth the time and the effort, the idea is creative, and how the story flows.
Alan Moore said in an article that 'I think both Dave and I were uneasy about falling into such a straightforward super-hero cliché with what we saw as having the potential for being something utterly fresh and different.', and he definitely succeeded at this. Also the characters' stories and lives are very well developed. And the end in which the idea never dies is the most amazing end actually.
My only problem with the book was losing the track of characters, who is who! Is it only me who thought that the characters looked alike in the drawings? I only realize who he is when someone calls his name. But maybe it's only me to blame 'cause it's my first time to read a comic. Other than that, the story and the drawings are great
Even the movie was way better than I've expected.

V for Vendetta  by Alan Moore, David Lloyd 5star

Favorite Quotes:

“People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people.”

“Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof.”

“Everybody is special. Everybody. Everybody is a hero, a lover, a fool, a villain. Everybody. Everybody has their story to tell.”

“Artists use lies to tell the truth. Yes, I created a lie. But because you believed it, you found something true about yourself.”

“You wear a mask for so long, you forget who you were beneath it.”

“Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. ”

“. They made you into a victim, Evey. They made you into a statistic. But, that's not the real you. That's not who you are inside.The past can't hurt you anymore, not unless you let it.”

“Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it.”

“Anarchy wears two faces, both creator and destroyer. Thus destroyers topple empires; make a canvas of clean rubble where creators then can build another world. Rubble, once achieved, makes further ruins' means irrelevant.
Away with our explosives, then!
Away with our destroyers! They have no place within our better world.
But let us raise a toast to all our bombers, all our bastards, most unlovely and most unforgivable.
Let's drink their health... then meet with them no more.”

“There is a face beneath this mask, but it isn't me. I'm no more that face than I am the muscles beneath it, or the bones beneath that.”

“Our masters have not heard the people's voice for generations and it is much, much louder than they care to remember.”

“Your pretty empire took so long to build, now, with a snap of history's fingers, down it goes.”

“Equality and freedom are not luxuries to lightly cast aside. Without them, order cannot long endure before approaching depths beyond imagining.”

“There's no flesh or blood within this cloak to kill. There's only an idea. Ideas are bulletproof.”

“I didn't put you in a prison, Evey. I just showed you the bars.”

V for Vendetta  by Alan Moore, David Lloyd 179985_393358897379460_582797692_n
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
سارة أيمن
Admin
Admin
سارة أيمن

انثى
عدد المساهمات : 5871
العمر : 27
الموقع : --------------
العمل/الترفيه : طالبة
فصل : :'(
المزاج : disappointed
مزاجي اليوم : V for Vendetta  by Alan Moore, David Lloyd 423871799
المهنة : V for Vendetta  by Alan Moore, David Lloyd Studen10
الهواية : V for Vendetta  by Alan Moore, David Lloyd Readin10
أوسمة العضو : V for Vendetta  by Alan Moore, David Lloyd Oooo-o10
نقاط : 30412
السٌّمعَة : 201
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/12/2008

V for Vendetta  by Alan Moore, David Lloyd Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: V for Vendetta by Alan Moore, David Lloyd   V for Vendetta  by Alan Moore, David Lloyd Emptyالسبت أغسطس 17, 2013 5:26 am

“Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof.”

These words made me want to read the book.

Thank you Basma for sharing your review here! Glad u enjoyed the book
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://zohor-mostaqble.ahlamontada.net

V for Vendetta by Alan Moore, David Lloyd
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» صور الاعب David Beckham

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات مدارس طوخ الخاصة :: المكتبة العامة :: المكتبة العامة-
انتقل الى: